Sunday, August 29, 2010

Camping

  After two camping-less years I finally got to go camping! I had a great time (excluding the mosquitoes). Two of my great friends, Eden and Caleb, came with ( it was a surprise)! We left on Wednesday and went to Mille Lacs Kathio State Park. We stayed 2 nights and left on Friday. On the first night we went hiking to the first outlook. We saw lots of deer on the way. Then, when it was time to go to bed, I couldn't sleep. I got maybe 5 hours of sleep tops due to the highly large amount of snoring.

  The next day, we went to the Mille Lacs Indian Museum. I came back from that with a knowledge of indians, a fry bread recipe, and a rabbit fur. Then, we went hiking. That night went better for me. Guess why? You can't tell me so I'll tell you! Eden, Caleb and I slept in the van (they don't snore).  Then, on Friday, we wnt over to Father Hennepin State Park to swim. If you want to see the pictures, I'm putting them on facebook right now. Otherwise, it might take a while before I'm able to put them on the blog.

Next up: On Wed. my cousins, Abby and Sara, are sleeping over. Also, my trip to the state fair has been moved to Fri.

No comments:

Post a Comment