Friday, January 21, 2011

Caleb's Birthday

I know I'm a little late on this but lately I've been obsessed with "Anne of Green Gables". Ben and I went to sleep over at our friends' house for Caleb's birthday. I had a great time. I especially loved the cake. One of the best cakes I've ever tasted(not counting the DQ ice cream cakes)! Here are some of the pictures(and videos) I took.

Caleb. Josh was "hiding" behind him.
Tirzah. I was trying to get an especially good picture of her but she was such a little "energizer" that she wouldn't stay still long enough.
The delicious chocolate chip cookie cake.
Eden.
Josh.

video
In the video, you can tell that I was so "distracted" with videoing the singing that I didn't start singing until "...bless you and keep you, the whole year through".
video
In this video, watch Holly, Tirzah, and Ben. I missed the very beginning, which was when Holly placed Tirzah on Ben and made a comment about Tirzah eating off of Ben's head.
Eden and Josh. Yes, Josh, I do want to learn about your reading.
Eden, Zeke, Josh, and Ben. Goofy kids!
Upcoming: I'm going to do a post on a trip to the Mall of America. After that I'll do quotes that inspire me or I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment