Monday, May 23, 2011

Freedom

These are the lyrics to my newest song "Freedom":

Get up, get up, give up,
This ain't your life.
They are controlling you;
This is their life.
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon,
What is the use?
I've got something better.
I'll show you something better.

   Chorus 1:
C'mon, c'mon,
You're trying to break loose.
But those chains,
They are too tight.
Where is your hope now?
It is all gone.
What'll you do now?
I cant save you.

Get up, get up, give up,
There ain't nothing left.
Where is your heart now?
I don't see it.
You're blocking me out
'Cause you dont want help.
But I've got something better.
I'll show you something better.

   Chorus 2:
C'mon, c'mon,
You're trying to break loose.
And those chains,
They are so tight.
Here is you're hope now.
You will need it.
Where will you go now?
I can't lead you.

   Chorus 3:
C'mon, c'mon,
You fought and you won.
With God's help
You laugh and you run.
Joy fills you're heart now.
It brims over.
What will you do now?
Follow Him forever.
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment