Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Walks- Not So Bad

   I should probably start by saying this: Ben and I are having a $92 competition (financed by Mom). We both check our steps for each day and whoever has more that day gets a dollar (thus I conclude that the competition lasts ninety-two days).
   Well, last Friday my best friend, Eden, came over (to help me beat Ben). We played and I helped her do some origami. Then we went out on a walk. We went to one of the town's water tower. We felt as if it would fall over and squash us at any moment. The path we took had a lot of... "nasty scenes" (a..a. a bunch of ants eating live caterpillars all over the sidewalk) so we took a different path home.
   After supper, we went to a Klinefelter Park, named after a St. Joseph police officer who died in the line of duty.  We walked a little ther and spent the rest of our time with Eden "wallowing in the mud" due the recent discovery of bird poop on the front of her shorts. Then we came home a differnt way, arriving home five minutes late. Here are some of the pictures we took on our walks:

The water tower (on zoom).

Eden trying to get the bird-poop off.

One of the trees at Klinefelter. It reminds me of the tree at the end of the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
The statue of Brian Klinefelter.
Eden took this picture. She's very talented.
This one is by me.
Another picture by Eden.
Upcoming: A trip to Wisconsin Dells.

No comments:

Post a Comment