Saturday, December 17, 2011

Uh-Oh!!!

   OK, I am really behind now. Well, first of all, let's just scrap the idea of me being able to write about every day of our "12 Days of Christmas", but I will say that yesterday I got some Pepsi Wild Cherry... YUM!!! So, the reason I haven't posted recently; the pukes. My brother kept, puking, getting better, and puking again several days later. Now, he's fine. But on Thursday night, Mom and I got pukey. The way mom described it was "Almost 10 hours of wretching for both Anna and I." I started at about 9:15... I was getting soo tired that I kept falling asleep on the toilet, only to wake up and puke again. At about 1:00, I decided to go to my bedroom to get some "real" sleep. I slept for about an hour, then woke up needing to puke again... I DIDN'T make it to the bathroom in time. I stayed in the bathroom for a little while, then tried to go back to my bed again. I woke up puking again (6 am on Friday)... just barely made it to the bathroom. I stayed in the bathroom, and when I felt up to it again, I went back to my bed. I slept off and on on Friday, Mom kept checking up on me. She brought down some Gatorade. So I had saltines, Gatorade, and water, with a tiny bit of pop, off and on all day. At about 10:00 pm, I woke up, still hadn't puked again. I listened to the Focus on the Family Radio Theatre production of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (one of my favorites) and then fell asleep listening to The Voyage of the Dawn Treader at about 1:00 this morning. Slept 'til 10:30, I'm fine again. But now, I heard that my dad puked this morning. So, we're not in the best health... I have a lot more internet things to get caught up on, so... See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment