Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011

   This is a full week late, but so what! I had a wonderful Christmas... How was yours? We did "12 Days of Christmas". I'm not gonna go through what that is, but if you want to know, I made a post about it a while back. Basically, we open one present each day starting on Dec. 13 leading up to Christmas Eve. So, on Christmas Day, we went to my Mom's sister's house for a Christmas party. Then, yesterday, we went to my Dad's brother's house for a Christmas/New Year's/birthday party. Had a great time!!! So, now (I know this is gonna sound kinda braggy) I want to tell you about some of my favorite presents:

Taylor Swift: Beautiful Eyes
Selena Gomez and the Scene: A Year Without Rain
A journal (my cousin, Zoe, wrote down some scripture in it for me)
A Webkinz (yes, I know, a 14-yr-old who likes webkinz)
A scarf form my best friend Eden
Pomegranate body mist
A lava lamp from my uncle, Bryan
   Okay, funny story... I got the lava lamp from Uncle Bryan on Christmas Day. Then, he got the same lava lamp (in a different color) from Grandpa Russ and Grandma Julie. Then, at the "Emerson" party, my cousin Kellyn got the same lava lamp (just in yet another color). Alright, back to the list...

A lotus blossom manicure set that closes up

A nativity scene jewelry "box" with gold, frankincense, and myrrh in it
A nail polish and stencil kit
And a mini dresser jewelry box.

No comments:

Post a Comment