Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ouch!!!

   Okay, so, I am having some minor physical issues... First of all, I have this pimple/zit on my forehead that hasn't come to an end and is causing me a lot of pain. I would say that it hurts like hell, but nothing can hurt like hell, so I'll just say it's really painful. It even made my forehead start to swell overnight.
   The "spot" isn't visible inn the picture but it's on my left (your right) side, probably about halfway between my eyebrow and my hairline. As you can see from the picture, it swelled up enough that I can't even raise my left eyebrow... not fun.
   Also, I have a painful bump on my jaw/jawline right at the edge of my left (again, your right) ear. Mom thinks it might be a wisdom tooth... very painful!!! So, yeah, not the best weak, physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment