Thursday, January 1, 2015

Updates!!! - PSEO, Christmas, Etc.

   Once again, I have denied my duties to make sure you know what's going on in my life... so here are the updates.
   First, I got my hair cut! I love my short hair for so many reasons. For one, I can actually wash it without using half the bottle (yes, this is an exaggeration). Also, it actually looks really cute. And on top of that, I don't have to deal with the decision to put it up, keep it down, etc.

Before

After

   Second, I am now a college student. Okay, well, not really, but I started PSEO (Post-Secondary Enrollment Option) this year at a local college... and I am LOVING IT! I took Spanish (and intend to continue for the next three semesters), Analytical Writing, and American History to 1877. I've already done several different big projects (several about Nicaragua) and am having so much fun in college (without the struggling student with no money part)!

My board (done with a friend) about Nicaragua for Hispanic Heritage Month!

Also, I totally kicked my classes' butts; I got an overall 99.16% in writing, 99.83% in Spanish (and this is the first Spanish class I've ever taken), and a 95% in history. I feel awesome!

   And in addition to my PSEO classes I'm still doing math and science at home for Mom. While math is a struggle (as always), science is fabulous (even with all the math in it)! It's really cool to see how the world works and how it all cries, "Glory to God! Glory to God!"
 
This year, my science is chemistry. It's really interesting and every time I sit down to it, I find myself more and more in awe and excited. And truthfully, I have considered becoming a scientist a time or two. But then I get to an equation I can't solve or something I don't understand and am brought back to reality.


   Two final updates left: One, I have a new aunt! Yaaaay! And two, Christmas was good. We celebrated Jesus birth with family and friends, giving each other gifts, eating food, and spilling punch on my uncle's light-colored carpet (Oops! My fault!).

   So with that, I will leave you. I hope you had a good several months and my thoughts are with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment